Activities and Events Committee
There will be 4 – 6 students of each community A and E committee. Students from years 8 – 11 (in 2017/18) may apply. Students will be appointed following application and interview.
The main duties of this post are:
- To organise large events both in and out of school hours eg charity events, school concerts, talent shows
- To promote and lead community and whole academy charity events
- To promote and organise participation in all inter community and whole academy activities and competitions
- To take an active part in the promotion and development of activities and organise participation in all events
- To present in community assemblies about inter community and other activities and opportunities
- Promote volunteering opportunities in your community
- To represent the academy at all open and information evenings
- To work with the Community Assistant to regularly update community notice boards
- To hole and attend regular link meetings within the community and with other community A and E committees eg. For the prom, leaving and graduation events
- To provide feedback to your community via assemblies
- To support he community student leadership team as required
There will be 5 Sports Captains in each community. One will be selected from each of the year groups. Students will be appointed following application and interview.
The main duties of this post are:
- To promote and organise participation in all inter-community sports events
- To arrange meetings and practices in all community sports activities to ensure fair selection
- To take an active part in the promotion and development of sporting and other extra curricular activities
- To present in community assemblies on inter-community and sporting topics
- To assist with the recognition of both team and individual achievements
- To have regular link meetings with the PE department
- To support the Community Student Leadership team as required
- To motivate and enthuse others in participating in sporting activities within your community and beyond
- To be willing to develop further sports leadership skills in working with local primary schools
Deadline for applications: 28th June
Interviews: 29th June 2017
Could you be an Arts Leader for Corelli’s STORYHOUSE Summer School 2017?
There are a number of posts available. Students in years 9 -12 may apply.
The aim of the arts summer school is to support 40-50 Yr. 6 students from feeder primary schools with their transition into Corelli College this September.
Arts Leaders will support the teachers and artists and gain valuable leadership and work experience. In addition to your role you will build in depth relationships with new students; actively help to challenge their fears and anxieties about their new school.
Arts Leaders will be appointed following application and interview.
Please complete the application provided and state which role you would like to be considered for.
Deadline 7th July
|Co-op Membership Application Form||04th Jan 2017||Download|
|Application democracy.pdf||23rd Jun 2017||Download|
|Application equality.pdf||23rd Jun 2017||Download|
|Application independence.pdf||23rd Jun 2017||Download|
|Application trust.pdf||23rd Jun 2017||Download|
|Application solidarity.pdf||23rd Jun 2017||Download|
|Teaching Assistant Summer School.pdf||23rd Jun 2017||Download|
|Peer Mentor Summer School.pdf||23rd Jun 2017||Download|
|Photographer Summer School.pdf||23rd Jun 2017||Download|
|Filmmaker Summer School.pdf||23rd Jun 2017||Download|
|Art Support Summer School.pdf||23rd Jun 2017||Download|
|Dance Support Summer School.pdf||23rd Jun 2017||Download|
|Drama Support Summer School.pdf||23rd Jun 2017||Download|
|Music Support Summer School.pdf||23rd Jun 2017||Download|
|Summer School 2017 Arts Leader Application.pdf||23rd Jun 2017||Download|